Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF!


 It's been an interesting week to say the least.
The whole fam has been sick with strep throat.
You know it's going to evidently hit you when the 2 first kids have it...
a guarantee trickle down effect in our family of six.

...ugh


There has been a lot of snow this week so I hopefully another round of skiing in Glacier park this weekend.

Some other good news is that Pierre is moving forward with Base camp cafe.

I'll post some pics next week of the progression.
Still can't get the water pipes in - so he is working on the inside.


Found this little sweet fiber fuzz leftover from this summers dyeing.
Clinging onto the clothes line this whole winter..
Figured since he's been hanging there in the cold for months...he might as well stay there until the thaw.


Still spinning.
Thumb is on the mend.
and back to my good ol' girl Ashford Country spinner.

My new race car:
The "Aura" Maja craft spinner
 is on vacation upstairs...
( break her out this spring again)

I think you pick up a rhythm when spinning.
That's why I like old faithful- I know her.




 I am off to get my hair cut
 always a monumental task these days...
being pampered.



And found a fun book for Gabriel-
 with a little Norse history.


And last but not least here is my new favorite blog


This lovely skein
" Floral & Fern "

could be yours

 if you hop on over and say


Happy Friday !

1 comments:

  1. thank you dear! love that first pic...cats are so darn regal, aren’t they. My mom always said that if you can’t afford fine furniture, just get a cat...they make everything look like a throne! so sorry for the strep...that’s no good. We’ve had stomach issues...i guess it’s that time. hope your weekend is better!

    ReplyDelete

May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.

~ Cherokee Prayer Blessing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs