Friday, June 15, 2012

New Yarn updates




Lots of new things happening on the yarn front!
While away, I dyed over 100 skeins.
(no kidding)

The new yarns are divided between my Twist & Twine shop
 and my ETSY shop



I am still experimenting with colors that I love and also new fiber blends.




Some of you might have noticed I have new look.
A lot of time, thought and creativity goes into trying to define who you are.

I think we nailed it.

I love yarn- color and dyeing
 hence the heart...nuff said

Thanks again all of you that helped me with feedback on the tag line;

dream. knit. love


You'll see this new little ad
around town


I also wanted to mention that I am sponsoring 3 new Fabby blogs!!!

aka Ginny that hosts Yarn along and knitter extraordinaire

Taryn with here sweet family and creative life

Nancy who knits up a storm and does rennos

Stop by and say hi- much inspiration to be found







...and if that is not enough
 I am spinning!

Well no, I spun.

I am working on listing all my new handspun for Magnolia Hand spun
around 25 new yummy skeins of beautiful colors and fibers.

Hopefully done by this weekend.

***

So with that,
 if your in the mood for some new yarn
 please stop by and take a peak.

love to all
peace out
beansprout

6 comments:

  1. Wow, LOVING all your new yarn!!
    It's all so beautiful. I really like the texture of the handspun!
    Thanks for linking to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new color ways!!! Love the heart detail on the tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, lovely colours!!!!

    Love the heart and the tag line :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yarns are gorgeous! I enjoy visiting your blog - thank you for sharing.
    warm wishes,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody dyes yarn like you do. Just beautiful. So beautiful in fact that I am having a hard time knitting with ones I currently own.:)
    Your spinning is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have certainly been a busy woman Camilla, the yarns are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.

~ Cherokee Prayer Blessing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs